Tuesday, July 1, 2008

well it is time I drag myself into this centery and start blogging. It is not that I want to blog but enjoy others so much I thought I might try it.

the Most recent movies I have seen are Wanted, and 10,000 BC. Both good movies. Wanted had little plot or carecture development but great special effects. 10,000 was surprisingly good and I loved the CGI in it.

Tempatures are sizzling here in the triple digets and the electric bill shows it. The night lightning storms have begun and started brush fires, there goes our fourth of july fireworks. I am lookiing forwards to the thunderstorms we get in the Summer.

J

1 comment:

SuzyQSparkles said...

That's why I started my blog... I enjoyed Becky's so much. Now, I like the regular writing / journaling too.

Sunshine Cecrle saw 10000BC this weekend too. She referred to a line about family,

>>>"In the movie, the mentor says something like, "All people draw a circle around themselves. In this circle is their family. For some, it is only their wife and children. For others, it includes their parents and siblings. And for a few, they draw many many many more. You have to decide which person you are."

Sounds like I'll have to see this movie... today we are going to see Waterhorse with the Summer Movie Program and tonight I'm going on my first Date with Tom since December... to see Will Smith in Hancock. :D