Monday, December 8, 2008



I don't have pictures of todays work so I put this one in that Melinda entered in the state fair. It took a second place in costumes and a third place in fashion show.

Today I got lots of hand work done on Ingrids gown. I have D rings on bodic, and bais tape on the hat and thats it. Waiting on Ingrid to get her farthingale to hem the skirts.

Tommorrow we Start on Kyles dress. First I have to clean all the machines, oil, change threads and needles to start a new project.

I went to Organ Stop Pizza for the first time tonight. What a joy. I love live music have since Suzys first grade school concert. We kept feeding the request and the man kept playing that beutiful organ. It was a simple delight but a good one.

1 comment:

SuzyQSparkles said...

Delightful isn't it! We took the kids just before moving to Wyoming... Tom's family use to go there "a lot" when he was a kid. He says "it was a regular outing." :D